Claim numbers are issued by your insurance company at the time you report your accident. Remember to bring it in with you when you come in to begin the repair process – Brown’s Body Shop will handle the rest.
You will be notified when our job is complete and your vehicle is ready to be picked up. We will send you updates throughout the process as well.
We accept major credit cards such as MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. We also accept cash, checks, or debit cards.
The amount of deductible that you will be responsible for is determined by your insurance policy. If you aren’t sure about your deductible, you can call your insurance agent.
No, but we are open from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on Monday – Friday.
Yes! We are trained by Sikkens to ensure color matching and unparalleled paint quality.
Yes, we offer our customers a lifetime warranty on all workmanship and paint work. You’re in good hands here at Brown’s Body Shop!
We service most makes and models.
We work with all insurance companies.
No. A vehicle is only a total loss when the price of the repairs exceed your insurance company’s determined value of your vehicle.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS IN THE FIRST 30 DAYS
- Wash the vehicle by hand with cool water and a very mild car wash solution using a soft cloth or sponge.
- Always use clean fresh water.
- Wash your vehicle in the shade
- Do not use a commercial car wash. Stiff brushes or sponges could mar the finish and damage the surface.
- Do not “dry wipe” your vehicle. Dry wiping can scratch the finish.
- Do not drive on gravel roads. Chipping the finish is easily done in the first 30 days.
- Avoid parking under trees and utility lines which are likely to attract birds. Bird droppings have a high acid content and will damage a freshly painted surface. Also, tree sap can mar or spot a freshly painted surface.
- Do not spill gasoline, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, or windshield solvent on the new finish.
- Do not scrape ice or snow from the newly painted surface. Scrapers can act like a paint scraper on a newly painted finish.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS IN THE FIRST 90 DAYS
Do not wax or polish the vehicle. This will allow the finish to dry and harden completely.
We will give an estimate of the time it will take to complete the repairs to your vehicle.